If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about what we do, and exactly how Tactical Payments got started… you’re going to love this! Our CEO, Adam Carlson, who also runs Soar Payments (which powers everything we do here) was a guest on PayPod: The Payments Industry Podcast.
Adam joined host Scott Hawksworth to discuss the firearms industry from a payments perspective, and exactly why it can be challenging for quality firearms businesses to find credit card processing options. Listen in for Adam’s excellent insight!
- How Adam ended up starting TacticalPay and what it’s all about.
- Why firearms merchants are considered high risk and “hard to place.”
- How different gun laws between states can affect firearms businesses.
- Some of Adam’s thoughts on business, and being an entrepreneur.
- Plus so many more excellent insights!
There are many banks and businesses offering merchant services that simply won’t work with any business connected to firearms. Fortunately, Adam recognized that there are still many hard working business owners that deserve to be able to process transactions for their excellent businesses. We’ll continue to work hard to serve all of you!