Talking Hot-Button Issues And Firearms With John Richardson
Hot-button political issues and firearms themselves can be challenging topics to explore in mixed company. But the conversations are critical ones to have, and our guest today leads discussion through writing and podcasting.
John Richardson is a blogger, podcaster, and active NRA member. A resident of the mountains of North Carolina, John is, by profession, a full-time financial planner. He also blogs at “No Lawyers – Only Guns and Money”, co-hosts “The Polite Society Podcast”, and collects military firearms (with a Curios & Relics FFL). Needless to say, John is an excellent resource with an expertise in many different fields.
Listen along as John offers his perspective on Second Amendment issues and much more.
Listen To The Show
Highlights And Insights From The Episode
- How John decides what to write about for his “No Lawyers” weblog.
- The fascinating reason for John’s Curios & Relics FFL.
- Why John’s relieved(!) the NRA Convention was cancelled.
- How being a certified financial planner has prepared him to discuss sensitive political topics.
- And so much more!
Connect With The Guest
- John Richardson on Twitter
- No Lawyers – Only Guns And Money on Facebook
- Polite Society Podcast on Facebook
- Polite Society Podcast on Apple Podcasts
Subscribe And Never Miss A TacticalPay Radio Episode
Firearms Industry Spotlight
No Lawyers – Only Guns and Money
“No Lawyers – Only Guns and Money was founded in May 2010. It appeared on Google’s Blogger platform from 2010 until mid-2019. At that time, it was converted to WordPress, got an upgrade in look and feel, and got its own dedicated web address.”
John Richardson serves as editor and creates the written content for the website, which tackles important topics from a wide range of areas… but specifically dials in on firearms and second amendment issues.