Concealed Carry Clothing With Jan Wolbrecht of Incognito Wear IX
If you want to wear clothing that makes you look good, and also allows for personal protection… carrywear is the perfect solution. This is true for both women and men.
Jan Wolbrecht, Creator and Founder of Incognito Wear IX, joins the show to share her story and discuss what goes into clothing that is both fashionable and functional for concealed carry. Designing clothing that looks great, and also allows everyday people to hide their firearms in plain sight isn’t easy, but the results speak for themselves.
Listen along as Jan breaks it all down.
Listen To The Show
Highlights And Insights From The Episode
- How Jan went from successful interior designer to armed fashionista!
- The fascinating story behind Incognito Wear IX’s brand name.
- Why Jan’s loving husband was the perfect resource for learning about firearms.
- What surprises Jan has in store for the upcoming NRA Convention.
- And so much more!
Connect With The Guest
- Incognito Wear IX on Facebook
- Incognito Wear IX on Instagram
- Incognito Wear IX on LinkedIn
- Incognito Wear IX on Twitter
- Jan Wolbrecht on LinkedIn
Subscribe And Never Miss A TacticalPay Radio Episode
Firearms Industry Spotlight
Incognito Wear IX
Incognito Wear IX, which creates fashionable and functional Concealed Carry clothing, was founded by Jan Walbrecht. She used to be an interior designer for a home builder, but after the housing market collapse in 2008, she decided to start her own concealed carry clothing line. There simply weren’t any good options for women’s carrywear that was not tactical.
Today, her company makes it possible for every day people to conceal their firearm in plain sight. Incognito Wear IX’s high-quality garments are proudly made in the USA by a group of amazing women in NYC, and will soon offer carrywear options for men!