Get Approved For A GunsAmerica Merchant Account
Ready To Get APPROVED?!
Snapshot: The GunsAmerica Platform
Founded in 2010, GunsAmerica is a robust online platform connecting people with guns, the firearms industry, the newest products, and gun dealers. GunsAmerica’s format is a combination of classified advertisements and auctions, catering to gun dealers in addition to individual sellers and buyers from all over the United States of America. GunsAmerica is headquarted in North Miami Beach, FL.
With robust categories including Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, Tactical, Revolvers, Ammo, and Accessories (each of which have many thousands of listings), users can enjoy a tremendous amount of variety as they browse the site. GunsAmerica is also committed to helping connect local buyers and sellers, which they demonstrate by facilitating local sales free of charge.
Get Approved For A GunsAmerica Merchant Account
If you own or operate an firearms business, you may have realized the great opportunities selling firearms via GunsAmerica.com presents.
If you’re interested in selling via GunsAmerica, you must obtain a firearms merchant account. You may have been previously turned down for a merchant account from a mainstream bank or merchant services company, which is common.
Or worse, your firearms business may have had its merchant account terminated with little or no previous notice.
Many banks and merchant services providers will not accept your business for one of two reasons:
- Firearm sales are regulated by the federal government, and therefore, additional underwriting is required by the credit card processor. (Even if you don’t sell firearms, and only sell ammo or accessories, your business may be lumped into this category by the bank.)
- Because firearms and the 2nd Amendment are a “hot button” political issue, many banks and merchant services companies have taken an “anti” 2nd Amendment stance, and refuse to work with these businesses, even if they are otherwise highly desirable clients.
Fortunately, Tactical Payments was founded with the exact mission to serve firearms industry businesses. We also specialize with those firearms industry businesses that want to sell their products on GunsAmerica. We will offer you competitive pricing, easy integration, and friendly, USA-based customer support.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
GunsAmerica.com Merchant Account FAQs
The following are the most frequently asked questions we get from businesses interesting in being approved for a GunsAmerica merchant account from Tactical Payments.
What kinds of GunsAmerica sellers do you accept as merchants?
Tactical Payments accepts a wide variety of firearms industry businesses selling on GunsAmerica.com. We also accept businesses that include retail, eCommerce and mobile-based businesses. Additionally, we accept merchants who sell sporting goods and archery equipment. Naturally, merchants we work with must abide by all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
What criteria does my firearms business need to meet, to be approved for a GunsAmerica merchant account by Tactical Payments?
To be approved for a merchant account by Tactical Payments, your firearms, or firearms accessories business must meet the following criteria:
- Your business must be located, and operate, solely within the United States of America (and the business owner must be a US citizen with a SSN)
- You must be willing to provide the following documentation: (1) a voided business check or verified bank letter, (2) a valid government ID such as a driver’s license, (3) 3 months’ previous business bank statements (or personal bank statements if the business is a startup) and (4) 3 months’ previous credit card processing statements, if you’ve held an account previously.
- If you are selling firearms, or all of the parts necessary for someone to purchase an assemble a firearm you MUST have a valid FFL.
- Your GunsAmerica store URL must be set up, with the products you plan on selling displayed in complete listings.
Please note, the following is prohibited, and we are unable to work with businesses selling any of the items listed below:
- Bump Stocks
- Firearms created through CNC (Computerized Numeric Control Machines) milling
- Blueprints for CNC
Is Tactical Payments compatible with my existing ecommerce or Point Of Sale (POS) software?
Firearms industry businesses typically have a preferred ecommerce or POS (Point Of Sale) software system they use. Because Tactical Payments works with most major payment gateways (including Authorize.net, USAePay and NMI), our merchant accounts integrate with most popular ecommerce and Point Of Sale systems. Tactical Payments is compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, and many other ecommerce software packages, and is also compatible with GunsAmerica.com.
You deserve a payment partner that respects your business, and delivers credit card processing at a low cost. Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Call Our Team at (888) 281-5830
Why Do Fire Businesses Choose Tactical Payments?
Our award-winning Customer Service Team has been recognized by numerous industry organizations. Notice the difference!
Second Amendment Friendly. Unlike the big banks, we’re proud to serve FFLs and all types of firearms businesses.
Simple, Rock-Bottom Pricing. You’ll be able to accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX at very low rates (and no surprise fees).
USA-Based Customer Service. Say goodbye to long hold times. Talk to our USA-Based Customer Service team by chat, email or phone.
TacticalPay Radio Industry Spotlight
San Diego County Gun Owners
There is nothing more American than advocating for the rights outlined in the U.S. Constitution.
Like Tactical Payments, GunsAmerica has established itself as a business that is strongly supportive of the Second Amendment.
On this podcast episode, our guest is another strong 2A advocate. Michael Schwartz founded San Diego County Gun Owners (SDGCO), which is a non-partisan, volunteer group that is indefatigable in their efforts to get the right people elected on San Diego councils and boards.
Listen along as he offers perspective on successful Second Amendment Advocacy.
If you’re interested in more firearms industry content, check out the TacticalPay Radio Podcast. From handgun shooting to hog hunting, from accounting to AR15’s… shotguns, rifles, accessories, concealed carry, trade shows, gun rights, sales trends, and more. Click here for the podcast homepage.