Firearms rights isn’t just an American issue. Our Canadian neighbors also have an ongoing battle to preserve their rights to own and operate firearms.
On this episode, our guest is Rod Giltaca, the CEO & Executive Director for the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights (CCFR). In addition to his work for the CCFR, Rod is a highly experienced entrepreneur. He owns and operates one of Canada’s most prominent training businesses Civil Advantage Firearms Training Ltd. He’s also a firearms instructor, and hosts the popular YouTube show called the “Civil Advantage Channel”.
The Canadian Government has recently passed severe gun control laws, and the CCFR may be Canada’s only hope. Listen along as Rod breaks it all down!
Listen To The Show
Highlights And Insights From The Episode
- Why Canada’s government has implemented extraordinary gun control legislation.
- How CCFR fights an uphill battle in convincing policymakers to secure firearms owners’ rights.
- What made Rod dedicate himself to speaking out on behalf firearms owners.
- The many cultural and governmental differences between Canada and the United States of America.
- And so much more!
Connect With The Guest
- Rod Giltaca on LinkedIn
- Rod Giltaca on Twitter
- Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights on Facebook
- Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights on Twitter
- Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights on YouTube
Subscribe And Never Miss A TacticalPay Radio Episode
Firearms Industry Spotlight
Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights (CCFR)
“The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights is a volunteer organization representing the Canadian firearm owning community. Our vision is to maintain, protect and promote private firearm ownership. We will accomplish our vision by engaging in the following efforts:
- Inform and educate the Canadian public about current firearm laws and regulations and their effect on our society.
- Provide support and accurate information to media and government concerning firearm issues, policies and regulations including social impacts.
- Promote human rights in Canada as they apply to defense of persons and property rights.
- Promote in an inclusive nature, all firearm related activities and culture in Canada.
The CCFR has grown into Canada’s most effective and recognizable firearm rights organization. We host Canada’s only in-house registered lobbyist, specializing solely on the firearms file with politicians at all levels of government. You can count on the CCFR to be your voice in Ottawa. Gun owners have suffered 30 years of bad branding in the media as well, which is why having sophisticated, professional, respected advocates is making all the difference for our image. We are the public relations experts in the firearms community.”