When it comes to the world of firearms, there are some individuals who truly stand out amongst defenders of the 2nd Amendment. Our guest on this show, Michael Ware is one of those individuals and stopped by to share his perspective.
Michael is a contributor to Ammoland.com, the CEO of Controlled Chaos Arms, and a Board Member of the Iowa Firearms Coalition (IFC), which specializes in Legislation, Electioneering, and Comprehensive Grassroots advocacy towards single issue – the Second Amendment. In addition to all of this, he’s also a world-class gunsmith and overall fantastic firearms resource.
Listen To The Show
Highlights And Insights From The Episode
- Why Iowa needs a Firearms Coalition.
- What led Michael to get in the arena and defend the 2nd Amendment.
- Why so many people of faith are advocates of the 2nd Amendment.
- Exactly how to hold lawmakers accountable for the firearms-related policies they implement.
- And so much more!
Connect With The Guest
- Controlled Chaos Arms on Facebook
- Iowa Firearms Coalition on Instagram
- Iowa Firearms Coalition on Facebook
- Michael Ware on LinkedIn
Subscribe And Never Miss A TacticalPay Radio Episode
Firearms Industry Spotlight
Iowa Firearms Coalition
“We’re Iowa’s only EFFECTIVE gun rights organization. How can we make that claim? Simple, we’re the only Iowa organization to pass pro-Second Amendment laws in the last decade.
The Iowa Firearms Coalition is a grassroots organization made up of volunteers from around the State of Iowa. We firmly believe our members are the hardest working and most committed of any advocacy group in the state.We’re proud to say that no one does more to protect and enhance your Second Amendment rights in Iowa than the Iowa Firearms Coalition and our record proves it.”